Adding liquidity allows liquidity providers to earn 0.17% swapping fees from the pairs they've provided. You can supply liquidity and start earning fees immediately. You can also earn even more rewards by staking your LP Tokens at our farms.
To provide liquidity, you’ll need to commit an equal amount of any token pair you like. Your lowest value (in USD) of the two tokens will be the limit to the liquidity you can provide.
In this example, we will add liquidity using AVAX and XOXO.
2. Click the Add Liquidity button.
3. For the top Input, click 'Select a currency'. Then choose one of the tokens in the liquidity pair you want to add liquidity. Here, we are going to use AVAX as an example.
4. For the bottom input, click ‘Select a currency’. And choose the other token in the liquidity pair you want to add liquidity. Here, we are going to use XOXO as an example.
5. Enter an amount on one of the tokens under “Input”. The other should be calculated and filled automatically.
You may need to enable the tokens before you are able to supply liquidity
6. Click on the Supply Button to proceed
7. Check and confirm the details of your liquidity supply and click on Confirm Supply once you are satisfied with the output.
8. Your wallet will ask you for confirmation. Confirm your transaction from your wallet.
9. You will see your LP Token balance at the bottom of the page.
You can repeat the above steps to add more liquidity or add liquidity to different pairs.
2. Click on the pair you want to remove liquidity from under “Your Liquidity".
3. Click on Remove.
4. Use the buttons or slider to choose how much liquidity you want to remove. Choose MAX to remove all of your liquidity from this pair.
5. Click on Enable. Your wallet will ask you to sign the action.
6. Click on Remove.
7. A pop-up window will appear and display the amount of token you will receive. Click Confirm. Your wallet will ask you to confirm the action.
8. After the transaction is confirmed. You will receive two of the tokens from your pair. And if you haven't removed all of your liquidity, your remaining liquidity value will be updated on the "Your Liquidity" page.