Comment on page
How To Trade
Before you can start to trade, you will need a crypto wallet that can support the Avalanche C-Chain. You may refer to Create a Wallet section to get your wallet set up. You will also need to have some ARC-20 tokens to begin trading. You will also need to have some balance of AVAX token to pay for the gas fee for transactions. You may also refer to Bridging to Avalanche if you are new to the Avalanche Network.
2. Click on Connect Wallet on the top right-hand corner.
3. Choose the token you want to trade from the dropdown menu.
Make sure you have enough balance for the token you would like to swap from. Always remember to have some AVAX to pay for the gas fee.
4. Enter an amount of token you would like to swap into.
When you enter the amount of token in one of the input boxes, it will automatically estimate the amount of token for the other token.
5. Check the details and click on Swap.
6. A pop-up window will display more information about the swap. Check and make sure the details are correct.
7. Click on Confirm Swap and confirm the transaction on your wallet.
8. You can click View on Snowtrace to see your transaction details on the explorer.